Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ways to use (waste) your time

i'm trying not to become so particular about my photos. i find myself over analyzing every silly detail & could spend hours on just one photo (day 23 was ridiculous for me). i don't have that holga movement mentality yet of just shooting without thinking, but i long for the sense of freedom & absence of frustration in that process. maybe i'll find a good medium between the extremes...

anyway, a random & useless update. i don't own a tv, but my sister told me that the "reality" show, the bachelor, can also be found online. i'm amazed at how much dyed hair & plastic nails can fly over some lame narcissistic dude. all i have to say is: omg so awesome!!

day 25
the willow tree in the run-d.l.e.
day 24
bouncing bubble heart found near olympic plaza
day 23
fly away crazy paper cranes! fly away

No comments: