Sunday, January 2, 2011

adventures in edworthy

my resolutions seem daunting this year especially when attempting to put them into practice. maybe the pressures of my own expectations on myself have been getting to me.

but going to the dog park today helped make me feel much better!

so i say to heck with trying to avoid my usual favourite subjects (which are our beloved family pets) for this 365 project! it's only day two & i just couldn't resist...

witness the impressive efficiency of the classic invasive dog greeting
(an interesting note: 2 out of 3 of these are not mine, but somehow they managed to coordinate their outfits)

cooper & chris


a part of season's past, in the present

cooper with a new buddy

cooper, our 4 year old yellow lab, & t, our 6 year old english spot mix bunny, remind me to always be in the moment & make the very best of it. & they don't bother with new year's resolutions!
... but then again, cooper does smell her friends' bottoms & t, well, he eats his own poop.

;)

i love our furry animal friends!

No comments: