Monday, January 10, 2011

today & other days

i haven't been very happy with any of the photos i've taken, but i know that each & every day i get the chance to take photos, i have so much fun & time just stops. so far anyway! the thing is... i haven't felt this way in a long time.

i've been busy with work last week & an incredible eye-opening permaculture course from big sky permaculture that chris & i took this weekend, but here's an update on my 365 project since my last post.

day 10
visited my parents today. always loved the capiz chandelier in their living room

day 9
it took me about 300 shots to finally get this

day 8
this one took only about 100

day 7

10 down, 355 to go... (i'm really good at math, if i should say so myself)

2 comments:

roz said...

YEAHHHH!!!! i love all of it! can't wait to see more!!!


ps. you're good at math!

:) xoxox

maribeth faustino said...

thank you seester! :)

math is sooooooooooooooooo fun.
also i absolutely love it when i chop my torso in half with a chainsaw.

right?
;)